GREY & CHAMPAGNE 3D PRINT SHOES WITH WHITE STRAPS
The new line of eco-friendly and sustainable (made of corn and wood), leather-free shoes. In collaboration with Czech designer Oldrich Voyta the shoes have been produced using 3D printers and a combination of semi-couture top layers. Thanks to this process they are cruelty free.
Please take in consideration that these shoes are an unique design piece and most importantly semi-couture. Due to this fact they are not made for daywear. Special occasions only.
The unique color combination of the grey body & champagne heel with see through cotton straps and topped off with muskin (mushroom leather) insole padding for extra comfort.
- 3D print corn starch & wood shoe
- dark blue body & champagne heel
- unique design
- PVC see through straps
- muskin insole padding
- corn starch, wood, muskin & PVC
Care Instructions :
- Wipe with damp cotton cloth only!
- Do not use chemicals on shoes! It may damage the 3D print corn starch.
- Not a daywear shoe.
- Wear only on special occasions.
Free Worldwide Delivery from Czech Republic. This item is unique and handmade, please allow 2-3 weeks for creation and shipping.